Bloomsday 2008 ~ 12K Run
Well, the first weekend in May brought Jody up here to Washington to join Ray, Troy, and Emily in the annual Bloomsday 12k run in Spokane. It was wonderful having Jody here. She and I enjoyed one of the days here in Ephrata. We went around to all the fun shopping places that I knew she would like. Then we spent the weekend in Cheney, at Troy & Emily's home. Sunday was the race and they all had a great time. Ray & Troy ran the whole way, Em & Jody ran/walked it
and of course stopped here and there for photo shoots. Kae & I waited for them at the finish line. What a wonderful weekend. I was very sad to see Jody leave, I wish she would decide to move up here. That would make her mom very happy!!!Now we are in the middle of May. We haven't gone fishing yet, however, we did buy our fishing licenses. We went and got Bev a fishing pole and needed items and we are now ready. We headed out twice but the weather was very windy, so we decided to wait. Maybe this next weekend will be better. The forcast said it should be in the 90's. Wow, what happened to Spring? I think it's skipping right into summer!


1 Comments:
I had so much fun too! I wish you lived closer! Thanks for making it such a nice weekend :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home